Shifter bug? Can't move

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Shifter bug? Can't move

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

I was on yesterday and was in Wyrmling mode and flew to Falme. I went to the mercahnt, or tried to. I flew around those boxes she stands by and got stuck. I couldn't move.

I shifted back, couldn't move, I tried Dragon form, thinking the bulk would move me out, nothing. I logged and came back, nothing. Waited for the reset, nothing. Finally DM Nutz had to get me out.

The funny thing, if you look at the area, you should be able to walk around it.

A few other times that night, I would get backed into a corner in a shifted form and would get stuck. These other times I was able to down shift and free myself, but while shifted I couldn't move out of the wall or pillar or crystal.

Any ideas?

Not a huge deal since I was able to free myself most of the time, but the one time I couldn't was frustrating and once I did die cause I was being over powered and couldn't move or run away.
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

That can happen to anyone, not just shifters... although, it does seem to be more common with shifters. Just a glitch that occasionally happens, probably caused by lag.
-Forge [TC]

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Okay, justed wanted to pass it on. Thanks
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Return to “Help and Support”