Old account

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
Tigan
Noob

Old account

Post by Tigan »

Hi,
Was a member for a number of years back early 2000's. Tried to use my old account and it wouldn't work, and tried to make a new account but appears my email and account are still around because I received a msg that user name email address is still active.

I would love to have "old" account back as I was veteran of several expansions. One of my funniest memories was when NS4 was first opened up for everyone. Being one of the "first" characters to make it to particular area where I must have bumped into a developer. He/she must of thought I was a friend of theirs because next thing I know I gained 20 levels! Imagine other players thoughts when I bumped into them an everyone was still level 20.

PS old user name was Gaston...

VagaStorm
Developer

Re: Old account

Post by VagaStorm »

Hi.
I can probably dig up your acount if you pm me the email it was registered on. We Did a merge of the ns3 and ns4 forums a few years back, so if you where registered on the ns3 forums, your username should be _ns3. There is no gaston_ns3, I ran a search, but I*ll find it on the email.
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Return to “Help and Support”