Strange day

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
laceyh32
Noob

Strange day

Post by laceyh32 »

I installed the CEP2.4 this evening along with Kimet's head and voice 2d overrides and when I logged in the chars I have already on my screen are walking in place, so is everyone else. the new character I made is just fine. Any thought here folks ? :(

Thank you for your time :)

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Re: Strange day

Post by LinuxPup »

Don't use the CEP with NS4.
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

Yo Bril, this is the NS3 Help and Support Forum. But either way, don't use CEP with NS3 :)
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

Lol, gues I'm not the only one pressing "View new posts" to see whats been posted.

I've never had a problem logining into either 3 or 4 with cep installed.
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Head model alone shouldn't cause animation problems.

...I forget how animations are done in nwn1, I think key poses are bundled into the model (well reference model for a creature class, then there's a specific model for each). Head replacement shouldn't be able to blow that up in general. Provide a file list of what you have in override and your patch.ini file to see if stuff is being back-doored in.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Return to “Help and Support”