Character name bug

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
TheCozof91
Noob

Character name bug

Post by TheCozof91 »

I had a character named Cozshe'n Eedsme §FoD§ that I realized I had screwed up, so I made a new char and foolishly thought putting the §FoD§ in the last name instead of the first would make it a different name. It loaded the character where there first character was in Rock Peak. I figured it was the same name problem now, but when I went to the login screen, the first character was still there. So I took her gear, put it in a chest, and destroyed her. Then I brought the first character, and it logged me in at Rock Peak again, so I thought it would let me play the character. I went and got the gear, relogged twice in different areas to make sure it was ok, then leveled her up to lvl 7 to catch up with the people I made her to play with and experienced no problems. But then the next day I tried to log on with the others to play our characters and my character was at the beggining and dominated, then it booted me. I tried a few more times and got the same result. Is there any way this can be fixed or that I can at least get the gear from her to put on another character?
The Coz can be anyone, anywhere, or anything. It can be nonexistant yet at the same time be the center of existance as we know it.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: Character name bug

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

Catch me online sometime.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Return to “Help and Support”