restricted forums?

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
reggemS
Noob

restricted forums?

Post by reggemS »

I cannot access the Tweaks and updates forum. What's up with that? It says I don't have permission? Is this a dev-only forum or something?

DM PHANTASM
Wheres the donation box?

Re: restricted forums?

Post by DM PHANTASM »

That part of the forums must be bugged i dont even have "access" :oops: or someone doesnt like me FANG! :P
I know that this will make people angry, but you know what? I somehow feel comfortable with having people angry with me.

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Flailer »

Oops - not sure how that happened. Should be fixed now.

The funny thing is - how has no one noticed that for 6 months?!? Or complained?!?

Any other borked forums?
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

DM Fortune
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Fortune »

Thats because thres a lot of people that cant even access the forums since the changeover.

I had to ask someone to fix my access too. And if you had your account before using your email you cant reapply under the same email addy. Oh well.

Pop
Noob

Post by Pop »

I finally figured out someone put a ns3 after my old login of xPopx . is why i have a new one without the x's and then logged in under my old login to find out im not authrozied to read any forums?

Geesh who did i make mad? I just figured it got lost since puters are build by man and they arent perfect either. lol

So I made another Login ,, this one.

Hope tommorrow this one still can read stuff at ns? If not, email so i wont keep trying thinking i forgot my password or something.
My doctor keeps changing my meds and i stay confused the way it is??

thanks.

Same Pop. New meds. :)

Return to “Help and Support”