Total newb needs help...

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
Thuragrun_ns3
Noob

Total newb needs help...

Post by Thuragrun_ns3 »

To start, I love this game. What a blast!
I started my very first online character (ever) last night. I ran around a bit and leveled quite a bit with the help of another player. This morning, I found the arena and was using it to level a bit more. The arena captain (or whatever his name was) offered what I thought was a chance to participate in a very hard fight, called it certain death or something like that and said there would be no return. I took the offer and was teleported to another area and followed the arrows to a platform where I was cut down. Now my character is gone from the vault.
Many of you likely knew what the function of this area is but I did not know that it would erase my character. Is there a way to get my character back or am I simply out of luck?
Thanks for any advice you may have.

hiro_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by hiro_ns3 »

i think its gone. that is the shredder, aptly named

so sorry.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:

hiro
The difference between you and I, sir, is that when the evidence changes, so does my opinion.

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

Wow.. that is one sad tale of woe!

Sadly, I do believe he is gone for good. Hopefully you can restart and level a little faster with your newly gained knowledge of the mod. If you're on MidWest, look me up and I'll give you a hand.
-Forge [TC]

lougha_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by lougha_ns3 »

I'm afraid that your toon is indeed gone for good. If you send DM Fire a PM he may be able/willing to give you some advice or aid in getting a new character going again. If you were level 5 or lower, just ask a vet to help you out - you'll be back before you know it.

Thuragrun_ns3
Noob

Post by Thuragrun_ns3 »

I was just on the verge of 11th level with some very nice equipment. I will try the pm route, thanks!

puke_dud_ns3
Spamalot

Post by puke_dud_ns3 »

Thuragrun wrote:I was just on the verge of 11th level with some very nice equipment. I will try the pm route, thanks!

With the proper gear and knowledge, that's 10 minutes. I know, I've seen it done.
puke

Midwest only!
- Tossin McCookies 40
- Tossin DeBeers 40
- Tossin Pious 40
- Tossin Blender II 40
- Tossin Acastor 40
- Tossin Blenderizer 40
- Tossin Governator 40

Return to “Help and Support”