Crashing loading zone

User-to-User support and questions to the NS3.5 Developers and DM team.
Thoran Axecleave_ns3
Noob

Crashing loading zone

Post by Thoran Axecleave_ns3 »

Hi evertime i load into the zones outside the EC my game crashes loading the zone. Now when i try to log back in it goes to try and load the zone agian and crashes agian. Anyone know any fixes i can do tried the video settings but that didnt work?

tbarre_ns3
Noob

Post by tbarre_ns3 »

Sorry about your crashes. I can only share my exp with the same prob that may or may not help. I purchased a new monitor upgrade to a 19" Sony Flat and changed the resolution to 1024 from 768. Everything was great and amazing, couldnt believe what I missed. But I exited duegar castle after being there for 20 mins, and crashed. Relogged and the mod would load but crash before display. So I made a new toon and went to hobbittown and no probs then back to duegar and on exit same prob. Thinking I just lost two new toons I was mad, but I changed the resolution in the control panel backt o 768 and Woolaa all good both toons were able to load in the module. So I suggest you change reso....your vid card is not supporting some areas. Good luck.

TJ
Neversummer East

TGPO_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by TGPO_ns3 »

Something else that has recently come to light. NS is hakpak free, as in none at all. Some hakpak creators are less than talented and will give you issues if you have them installed.

Look in the hak folder, if you see anyting in there, even if you think its harmless, zip it up and leave the zip in the folder. That way you can still use them later if needed then delete everything other than the zip file in that folder.
The Great and Powerful Oz
Do not attribute to Evil what stupidity can adequatly explain

Return to “Help and Support”