Special Thank You for Christmas DM Pros and DM Fang

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
DM Mistress-X_ns3
Forum Moderator

Special Thank You for Christmas DM Pros and DM Fang

Post by DM Mistress-X_ns3 »

Just wanted to tell DM Pros and DM Fang thank you for the nice Christmas treat!!! The items from Kris and Ruddy are very nice! The North Pole run is great...two big thumbs up!!!!!!! Thank you for all the nice things you do to make the server a fun place to be all year long! :D

Hastings_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by Hastings_ns3 »

yes...many thanks to all those who make Neversummer such a wonderful place!

North Pole area is a blast! And thanks so much for the rings!!!

Merry Christmas!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. Especially if it's trying for the $#%% bulletproof gaunts"

Axe Tanekkin_ns3
Noob

Post by Axe Tanekkin_ns3 »

Yeah, its good to know that the community is full of wonderful people, as well as awesome DM's who work hard so we have fun, I say many thanks to everybody for such fun experiences, and Merry X-mas to all!

Sir Zazbar_ns3
Noob

North pole run

Post by Sir Zazbar_ns3 »

Thank you to all the devs that created the north pole run, and also thanks for the rings.
Semlee, craZredhead, Blair and myself (Flair Mewailing) made the entire run not log ago (3:30am pst) and it was a blast. :shock: :D
Awesome Belt in the santa stash. :D

Thanks again and see you soon :!:

Zazbar Mewailing.
Riverrat02
riverrat03

xanderman_AZ_ns3
Pk Bait

The North Pole

Post by xanderman_AZ_ns3 »

Me and Wolf would like to thank you DM Fang and DM Pros for the North Pole .All around it was fun and were glad you guys gave us such a cool
present like that and for the hard work involved .

mac sasquatch_ns3
Noob

Post by mac sasquatch_ns3 »

that north pole area rocks and is in my opinion one of the most challenging areas on the server as it prevents soloing and promotes teamwork to get to the end, lol. the signs will make you laugh as will the names of some of the mobs, lol. i would actully suggest a party of five and grab dice bags when you get back to ns from the seamstress to roll for the gear. many thanks to our devs and any others that may have helped or had any part of making the north pole a great success. merry christmas and or seasons greetings to all. p.s. don't go to slow through there, lolol
"life is a challenge, nwn is a game play and enjoy it ." mac sasquatch

dbosity_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by dbosity_ns3 »

Great zone, very tough.

Thanx to all the Devs for another twisted area to go get killed in :D

Long Live Kris Kringle, death to Santa :P

SARDEN, ET AL. GRAND ANGEL OF ‡ HA ‡

The Great Nogard_ns3
Noob

Post by The Great Nogard_ns3 »

:D First of All....Happy Holidays Everyone......and hopefully a safe one for all....

I would like to congratulate the developers of the North Pole adventure.....as it is an adventure for all to enjoy with your fellow players or the memory to take with you(for the few who tried to solo it)....As always you came up with a winner this year.... :wink:

If anyone wants a challenge get together with your friends....and give it a run....and prepare to have a Rez team available to come get you if you dare take in below 35 level toons....

Thanks again........
The Great Nogard.....residing in the realms of N.S. West

REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3 »

Merry X-mas and a happy new year. May you guys make the game better and badder :)
YES you too can be absolved of all your sins for just $19.95 But wait there's more.........

Nanuk_ns3
Noob

Post by Nanuk_ns3 »

Allow me to add my thanks also for the lovely presents. Due to some slightly odd connection issues I haven't had a good chance to explore the North Pole yet, had a very brief delve into there with one of my toons, but got killed by penguins during a long and rather nasty bit of lag. Grr. I hope to be able to get a bit of time to have a look before the area is removed, but if not, thanks anyway for making NS 3.5 such a fun and interesting place to adventure.
Cheers one and all, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Nanuk :)
Currently playing on West server,
Toon names all begin with Nanuk.

Sohl_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Sohl_ns3 »

Thank you Pros and Fang, you guys really do work hard and bring awesome things to us as a result.

I tried that North Pole on my own, wishful thinking :lol:

Hope everybody has a great Holiday.
The Chosen

kyllroy_ns3
Looking for group

Post by kyllroy_ns3 »

One of my best holiday seasons here yet. Thanks and Have a Happy and Healthy New Year !
Kyllroy/Perenod of Reseda/Perole Thurfinger/Perhopper Fu/Perier Lennon/[BA]Peragon Ironsmith
Moderates at http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/grou ... hts-Crazy/

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”