Hello Old Friends!

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
Dr_Fangorn2019
Noob

Hello Old Friends!

Post by Dr_Fangorn2019 »

I am so very pleased to see Neversummer still active! I can't believe that it has been six years since I shut NS 3.5 North down. I was telling my now teenaged son about Neverwinter Nights, and my involvement in Neversummer 3.5 for so many years. I decided to bring out my old CDs and reinstall the game after seeing that the forums were still alive and active!

I'm wandering around NS 3.5 East barely remembering the fun I had helping revamp NS 3.5. Great memories. If any of the old OLD crew are around, I'd love to say hi.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: Hello Old Friends!

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

I'm still here - just not enough players on 3.5 to have fun DM'ing.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

How'd I miss this? FANG!
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Dr_Fangorn2019
Noob

Post by Dr_Fangorn2019 »

Lokey!!!

Sad to see NS3.5 finally being completely retired. No other MMORPG caught my attention like this good ol' game.

I'm quite active on Clash of Clans...if any of the old timers are playing this, look me up, my player tag is #89qru9u8.

Cheers

Dr_Fangorn

Billiard
Newbie Helper

Post by Billiard »

Sorry I am late to the party! Glad to see you all still alive and kicking!

albertreact
Noob

Post by albertreact »

any hope for it to come to nwn ee? i bought it, but no decent servers, i miss ns3.5, and thats all i want to play, no decent servers like yours!

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”