Quest List [Spoilers!]

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
Amalec
Noob

Quest List [Spoilers!]

Post by Amalec »

Not all quests are on the Crystal Ball, so I thought I'd track any others I come across here. Despite playing on and off for years, I've missed a number of them until recently.
Feel free to add additional information/quests, or item reward screenshots/stats, in comments and I'll edit it in here.

Sky's Blood - Ring

The guardian in the dragon caverns will make you a ring in exchange for Sky's blood.

Elder Eye Sample/Braintrust Brain Bounty

Off the main Underdark, you can reach the Deepdark. Through a locked gate (DC 50?) you'll eventually find access to several areas, including a Gnome city, a Beholder lair and an Illithid lair. The gnome city contains a temple which will reward you with gold and (5000?) XP for each Elder Eye sample or Braintrust brain you return. You can do this multiple times. Braintrust also drops a set of Braintrust gear, for lvl 18+ wizard/sorcerer.

Shadow Dragon Cloak
In the dragon caverns you'll find dragon protectors, who will occasionally drop a Dragon Cloak.
In the mist caverns you'll find shadow dragons, who occasionally drop a shadow spike.
Take both to the silver dragon in City in the Clouds, who will make you a Shadow Dragon Cloak.

Elemental Gear
Elemental Fire from the elemental lord can be exchanged for a piece of Elemental gear (armour, helm, ring, amulet, cloak, bracers, boots?)

Amalec
Noob

Re: Quest List [Spoilers!]

Post by Amalec »

Mad Baggins Chest Info:

Clockwise or by light color
1 - blue - cloak and rod
2 - white - shield + necklace
3 - green - bow, gloves
4 - yellow - boots, shortsword
5 - red - kukri, belt

Amalec
Noob

Post by Amalec »

Undermountain Chest contents
In order you would encounter them if you hug the left hand wall as you walk to the exit portal:

1. Khazad Shield
2. Khazad Amulet - offers 5/5/5 physical damage immunities
3. Khazad Chainmail
4. Mithril Quickblade (rapier) - The best pre-18 rapier I've found
5. Khazad Helm
6. Khazad Belt

I believe all items are usable sub level 18.

I've decided to start keeping item locations and screenshots in a big, unmanageable google docs file if anyone else is interested:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/154q ... sp=sharing

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

LoL - all old quests that everyone used to know - I liked the underdark and deep Dark for lvling as no one else ever seemed to be there.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”