Start up questions

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
High Mage Drifter
Noob

Start up questions

Post by High Mage Drifter »

Hi, I don't know if any of you are familiar with the world of Dor Meaglin. It is where I have played for the last 13 years. Unfortunately, it has gone off-line and I am looking for a new server. I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide some links on how feats, spells, and class abilities differ on this server from there and game description? It would be much appreciated.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: Start up questions

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

I am not familiar with Dor Meaglin.

Neversummer is a high magic world with lots to explore. We currently have 2 worlds running NS3.5 and NS4, with NS4 being more heavily populated. They are 2 different worlds to explore, with NS4 being several centuries after NS3. Also NS3 is non PvP and NS for allowing PvP.

To get to the high level areas on either you will need help, initially. However, once you get the equipment, NS3 is largely soloable. NS4 high levels are party areas.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

Oh, forgot to tell you I am the DM for NS3, but when I play I am almost always on NS4.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

High Mage Drifter
Noob

Thank you for the info. Do feats, spells, class feats work as described in the game manual or are there some that are adjusted for your server?

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

High Mage Drifter wrote:Thank you for the info. Do feats, spells, class feats work as described in the game manual or are there some that are adjusted for your server?
We generally try to stay to the general description although we tend to deviate from that a little more these days.

Cleric or druid are always solid and able to do something if not something crazy broken in pretty much any situation. Before you make a sorc/pm/pali with a very carefully chosen end-layout, probably better to ask :) Or try our revisit to ns3: http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/viewto ... &t=1002927

I know a few regulars at some point also played Dor Maeglin (spelling?), hard to remember how much they're still around, especially ns3.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

High Mage Drifter
Noob

Exactly what I was looking for, Bargeld. Thanks. And thanks everyone for the additional info

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”