A couple of questions

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
Blooded
Noob

A couple of questions

Post by Blooded »

First, are there any tailors available that can change the appearance of helms, shields, and cloaks?

Secondly, I'm having difficulty with completing Hignar's quest. After a couple of months on the server now, I have acquired all but the Celestial Essence. If someone would PM me with the specific info. of how I can obtain it, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

blindfire54
Noob

Re: A couple of questions

Post by blindfire54 »

PM sent

I don't know about the tailor though.. I just dye my gear if I want to change the way it looks.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

I disabled the change item appearance conversation, no time to track down all the dupe bugs. Normally that's not a huge concern but some of them are server crashers.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Blooded
Noob

Post by Blooded »

Lokey wrote:I disabled the change item appearance conversation, no time to track down all the dupe bugs. Normally that's not a huge concern but some of them are server crashers.

Thank's for the reply. That's understandable. I resorted to disabling cloaks in the player .ini, so that kind of sorts that. If possible, is there any chance of an npc tailor being added? Some of the item appeances that were chosen are plain fugly; especially when it comes to helms. :P

If it's a matter of time, I'd volunteer to find a solution. 8)

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Have some safer functions Pros could do something with, but it wouldn't be trivial (would need to bypass some checks on module acquire and something else I forget).
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”