I wont be on as much

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
DM Clang
Dungeon Master
Location: Somewhere between here and there, Remember no matter where you go there you are!

I wont be on as much

Post by DM Clang »

But I will be active in NS3.5.

Huh? How is that possible?

Well you see I'm going to try and play with the toolset. If successful, we will have new areas to explore.

I still want to bring some fun to the server so I am asking all my friends to start checking these forums. I will try and have weekly events.
old timer

computergui
Noob

Re: I wont be on as much

Post by computergui »

Can't wait to see the new updates!

DM Clang
Dungeon Master
Location: Somewhere between here and there, Remember no matter where you go there you are!

Post by DM Clang »

Its going to take longer to get this done. It was explained to me that I am not paying the attention due my wife.

I'll keep her happy first, and work on new area as i can.
old timer

blindfire54
Noob

Post by blindfire54 »

So as long as you are tweaking the mod... Have you thought about giving Barbarians something? Right now there is no reason to take barbarian at all. Maybe some tweaks to rage to include a damage increase? Or a unique high level item somewhere?

Just a thought...

Pros
Spamalot

Post by Pros »

I made a tweak to the Barbarian Epic Rage damage(3 am reset). We'll see if it makes a difference. In the Gnoll Tunnels, the Epic Champ drops a barb bracer thats not bad(no level restrictions on it) so its decent for many levels. I'll take ideas for Barb items and where they should drop or how they are obtained...no promises though.
Pros
Gzemnid - God of Trickery
Pelor - God of Sun, the shining one

Arawindor
Noob

Post by Arawindor »

Glad to see someone is still giving it a run... I had nice times on NS 3.5 and I bet they could be back if new areas would be added along with few class tweaks to improve their specific traits.

Changes on barbarian rage is a cool one. And giving some boost to wiz/sorc spells would bring them in game

Btw is devastating crit feat still banned?

zarach
Noob

Post by zarach »

dev crit is now enabled.

zarach
Noob

Post by zarach »

Pros..is that all rages or just the epic rage feats? I'm guessing thundering rage?

blindfire54
Noob

Post by blindfire54 »

Pros wrote:I made a tweak to the Barbarian Epic Rage damage(3 am reset). We'll see if it makes a difference. In the Gnoll Tunnels, the Epic Champ drops a barb bracer thats not bad(no level restrictions on it) so its decent for many levels. I'll take ideas for Barb items and where they should drop or how they are obtained...no promises though.
Cool, I wish I didn't wait until today to read this. Thanks for giving it a try.

Cimmerian armor gives immunity to sneak attack, maybe something that gives that but also physical immunities so it goes along with NS gear? Would be very good though so would have to be difficult to get.

Pros
Spamalot

Post by Pros »

zarach wrote:Pros..is that all rages or just the epic rage feats? I'm guessing thundering rage?
I believe I did a tweak to all rages. I know I did thundering and terrifying.
Pros
Gzemnid - God of Trickery
Pelor - God of Sun, the shining one

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”