What is the status of the apparatus?

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
DM Clang
Dungeon Master
Location: Somewhere between here and there, Remember no matter where you go there you are!

What is the status of the apparatus?

Post by DM Clang »

I'm looking for a new time sink. Or a recycled one.

I used to have a lot of friends on here. And with the cobwebs on most of these forums.... there aren't many left.
How many NS3.5 servers are up and how many NS 4?

How many people play on these servers?
If NS4 are the busier server(s) can someone walk me thru didnt play them much.

And do i know them?

Finally if i reinstall NWN I'll need help i know there is some patching to make it work at all.
old timer

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: What is the status of the apparatus?

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

There are 2 servers left, one each for 3.5 and 4.

4 is PVP 3.5 is not.

4 has about twice the population that 3.5 has. 3.5 has a lot of changes since you were on, but you shouldn't have much problem with the changes. I play some on 4 but still don't really know it - it is larger and slower leveling than 3.5.

I see old timers on occasion on 3.5 but you are more likely to find old friends on 4, most the 3.5 players are coming from other servers that have closed down.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Pros
Spamalot

Post by Pros »

Hey there Clang, been a long time. Good to see you on the forums.
Pros
Gzemnid - God of Trickery
Pelor - God of Sun, the shining one

DM Clang
Dungeon Master
Location: Somewhere between here and there, Remember no matter where you go there you are!

Post by DM Clang »

OMG 309MB patch!

Yeah I miss you guys that much.
old timer

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Patch helps a crash bug in the supposedly up to date releases on gog and such. Don't forget to drop assignments of the pause and quick save keys and remember that players are the enemy :)
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

DM Clang
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Clang »

Got a kick start of gear from the friendly folks on 3.5
I'm back.... shaking off the rust.
old timer

DM-Mac-
Looking for group

Post by DM-Mac- »

Come on over to NS4, sure its not a server for noobs who want to finish a toon in days. But ya dont want to be known as a noob do ya?
Pan -God of the Wilds- "I've had so many names, old names, that only the wind and the trees can pronounce."

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Indeed come over to NS4 for all the action!!

The Circle can always use another case hardened veteran to help keep the spiders and short-legs away :lol: :lol:

at your service..

:twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Days til 40 in ns3? Lots of things must have changed...I think it's 3 days starting naked and alone to 40 assuming that there's not other people on that know where to level and you do 3-4 hours at a time. It's probably possible in ns4 too, although there's a lot fewer one hit kill cr 80s.

Getting the particular drops you'll want to wear forever can be a bit time consuming.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”