Build question

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
Throst54
Addict

Re: Build question

Post by Throst54 »

My favorite was paladin rdd
Could never decide on the right rogue build
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Fehrles
Pk Bait

Post by Fehrles »

Throst54 wrote:My favorite was paladin rdd
Depending on how you play, Rogue dex'r has been a lot of fun for me. Swypht Fox has Epic Dodge, SC5 and a Dex of 32 before gear bumps. Granted, when they do hit, it hurts, but half the time they hit, they miss anyway :D AC is currently 90 as i recall, doesn't have his NS armor boots or helm yet either. although some of that gear may not be the best to preserve those nicer roguish boosts from other items.
Duke of Phoenix Dragoons >PD<

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Fehrles wrote:
Throst54 wrote:My favorite was paladin rdd
Depending on how you play, Rogue dex'r has been a lot of fun for me. Swypht Fox has Epic Dodge, SC5 and a Dex of 32 before gear bumps. Granted, when they do hit, it hurts, but half the time they hit, they miss anyway :D AC is currently 90 as i recall, doesn't have his NS armor boots or helm yet either. although some of that gear may not be the best to preserve those nicer roguish boosts from other items.
SC5 is kind of a waste of a feat given how easy it is to get II, from recollection.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

What else is worth taking though? If you're not caster 25 you're probably going to lose ii to dispels anyway.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Lokey wrote:What else is worth taking though? If you're not caster 25 you're probably going to lose ii to dispels anyway.
I guess so.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

improved crits...
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Fehrles
Pk Bait

Post by Fehrles »

If you dont like SC5, spend the feats on sumthin else then, I like the idea of a 50% miss chance, after they lose thier first/best shot to Epic Dodge, even if they 'hit' me. it' will buy two more feats of your choice within the class limits.
Duke of Phoenix Dragoons >PD<

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”