New Toon Starting Area

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
ZigZag
Noob

New Toon Starting Area

Post by ZigZag »

ive noticed awhile ago that that little room with the ns portal where u start when u first make a toon has a door that says lvl 18s only with another portal, but ive never benn able to get back to that room to check it out. what is beyond that portal or is it unfinished scripting?

ZigZag, longtime NS3.5 player

Kromix
Addict

Re: New Toon Starting Area

Post by Kromix »

i think that was way back in NS3 when after a server reset it would pop you in there or something like that :/ dont remember much
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

Yes, the door works. But as you say, there is no way for a player to get to it - but after every reset DM avatars start in that room, so we use it on occasion :)
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

Yeah after every reset back in the day all chars would be reset to that starting area. then if you where 18 and over you could go to this other area instead of starting on the lower areas and running to your location.
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

It popped you directly to the nexus, iirc. It's even from the days when lvl20 was the highest lvl in game heh.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”