Spook Veil not dropping

This is the forum to discuss the game as a whole.
Nefzen_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Spook Veil not dropping

Post by Nefzen_ns3 »

Since the haunted house was adjusted about a month or so ago, I haven't gotten a spook veil to drop. It seemed to be an automatic drop before, is it random now?

Nef
Just about all of my toons are named * Nefzen.

Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

It drops but its a low % chance due to the number of floating critters in there.

Bob_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Bob_ns3 »

I've managed to get one on three servers in the past week or so, but it does take a while unless you get really lucky. Think it took around 100 to get it to drop in the first two cases, then the third dropped my first time through the kitchen area & I wasn't even looking for one (figures!).
The Brotherhood of Bob

WHO IS POINTY HAT?

Pointy hat make fire.
Pointy hat make fire boom.

TIP! Is pointy hat your friend? No?
Kill him first.

Nefzen_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Nefzen_ns3 »

So it's a random drop from any of the critters in there? My impression was that there was only one who would drop it in downstairs hallway. I guess the answer is to just stand there and keep hacking.

-Nef

Nefzen_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Nefzen_ns3 »

So I went through the Haunted house 4 times yesterday. The spook veil finally dropped on the fifth time in the kitchen, then dropped in the basement right after that. Persistence pays off...

-Nef

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

where is the haunted house? Must be a new area. I haven't heard of the spooky veil either.
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

_Grey_Ghost_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by _Grey_Ghost_ns3 »

I'm not sure if the Spooky veil even drops anymore. I've camped that house until my mind went numb trying to get this to drop.

Can anyone confirm that this item still drops?

Thanks.

Best regards,

_Grey_Ghost

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

_Grey_Ghost wrote:I'm not sure if the Spooky veil even drops anymore. I've camped that house until my mind went numb trying to get this to drop.

Can anyone confirm that this item still drops?

Thanks.

Best regards,

_Grey_Ghost

Grey, Mountain here, I was just in there two days ago and it did drop, tried for a second yesterday, would not drop, so it is there, just hard to find. See ya in game. Strength figthers rule ;p
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

_Grey_Ghost_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by _Grey_Ghost_ns3 »

Yeah. I got it to drop late last night. :)

First time I went through and boom it dropped in the basement.

Return to “Neversummer 3.5 General Discussion”