Stepping Down.

Official announcements from the Developers and DMs.
TGPO_ns3
Forum Moderator

Stepping Down.

Post by TGPO_ns3 »

My personal life has taken an interesting turn, such that I will no longer be able to even play for atleast some time to come.

Dont let any rumors start, there has been no issue with myself or the DM team. I find that my family needs me at this point and time in such a fashion that precludes any games.

I wish I could list all the people players, DMs, and Devs alike that have made my time with you all so rewarding. All I can say is that I wish you all my best.

Goodbye my friends.
The Great and Powerful Oz
Do not attribute to Evil what stupidity can adequatly explain

DM PHANTASM_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM PHANTASM_ns3 »

Good luck Oz real life has many twist and turns and family comes before any game. You take care of yourself and your family i look forward of seeing you around again in the future :wink: ! And remember NO dm kfcing anyone while you are away! You wil be missed by all who know you. So i refuse to say good bye to you i will say until i see you again! take care my friend
Phant
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.

“Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your @@@ off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.”

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

hope to see you back and that things work out superest!
I taste of this server!

It has been remembered please that it has people for backwards of the dolls, and do not like to lose articles so that they had worked.

cuzz deep very deep inside we still have that "little noob"

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

It has been a fantastic time working and gaming with you, T. Take care of yourself and your family.
------------
DM Fang
Server Op, NS 3.5 North
Developer, NS 3.5

DM Mistress-X_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Mistress-X_ns3 »

Family always come first! But I sure will miss you. I remember the first time I met you I was truly in awe of The Great and Powerful Oz. You have since become a friend and mentor to me. Thank you for all that you have done. May life bless you and your family. I won't say goodbye but be well untill we meet again. :cry:

cryodog2_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by cryodog2_ns3 »

im sorry to see you got TGPO. we have had our share of fun and torturing players... i mean helping :twisted: I hope RL works out for the best and maybe we will see you back in the near future. We are always here for you.

Take care

NS 3.5 DM

Ice_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Ice_ns3 »

Take care man! You have done so much for NS and will be sorely missed!

Return to “NS3.5 News and Announcements”