Triton requests - one time offer

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Gtu_ns3
Noob

Triton requests - one time offer

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

Would it be possible to have a Triton Dire Mace added?

Maybe also add red and white versions for the other double sided weapons too?

Thought I would add a poll too, not sure how much trouble it is to do if it is just me wanting it added.

Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

Well we did put in quite a few weapons at that smitty. We felt that there were a few that just weren't very popular so they were not added. Afterall, for every weapon that smitty gives out there is a script to go with it. Its not as easy as putting all these weapons into a chest and the smitty knows what to do with them. Having said that, I can certainly add a weapon or three to the smitty if its possible that someone would actually want one and use it.

So post here what weapons would be desired at the smitty and I'll try to add them by going into the toolset one more time.

Gtu_ns3
Noob

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

If you could add a Dire Mace that would be great. It is the only melee weapon that is missing.

I assume the script is because of the Goop? If that is the case then can you also please add Throwing Axes and Darts to the inventory of Old Man Twiddles in the North Barrier of EC? That would mean all weapons are represented and would be the icing on a cake which already has lots of icing but we all like icing I'm sure.

Many thanks for this. I am sure the variety will be appreciated by current and future players alike.

Warnic05_ns3
Noob

Post by Warnic05_ns3 »

How about a sickle...it'd be great i'd use it..

Sturm_ns3
Noob

Post by Sturm_ns3 »

Shurikens, need those aswell. Twilight just don't cut it.
High Lord of †VoN†

Sturm Dragonsoul †VoN†
Kitty Deeppockets †VoN†
Bag of Holding †VoN†
Reaper †VoN†
V †VoN†

Gtu_ns3
Noob

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

Many thanks!!! Just noticed the Dire Mace :D

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”