Server Updates 15 August

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Server Updates 15 August

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

Pros and I have a few more things for players to enjoy this month. East is going to have a few new maps and a new quest as of a reset later today. Check the Tweaks & Mod Updates thread for more information. Once East has worked out the bugs (if any), the other servers will receive the mod update in the next few days.
------------
DM Fang
Server Op, NS 3.5 North
Developer, NS 3.5

puke_dud_ns3
Spamalot

Post by puke_dud_ns3 »

I just have one thing to say about these updates....

YES YES YES YES YES... oh holy YES!

That is all.
puke

Midwest only!
- Tossin McCookies 40
- Tossin DeBeers 40
- Tossin Pious 40
- Tossin Blender II 40
- Tossin Acastor 40
- Tossin Blenderizer 40
- Tossin Governator 40

opie crimeria_ns3
Noob

Post by opie crimeria_ns3 »

Hello
I too want to say an excellent job with the update to the Undersea City. The quest is great. I especially like the idea of having to deal with the underwater environment (continuous slow, helmet requirement for breathing, and continual silence effect). The effects of the underwater were a great touch, too bad my cleric needed to have buffs to survive (thanks Hastings and Mac).
It would be great if other areas had similar appropriate environments that toons had to deal with.

DM Sun Tzu_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Sun Tzu_ns3 »

Bags of holding appear to be broken on East. When a player tried to pick one up out of the chest where they drop, all they got was a dragon patty. When I tried to give them one, again all they got was a dragon patty. If I set one on the ground and they picked it up it became a dragon patty.

However, I could put one in my DM inventory.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence.."

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”