Server updates 6 August

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

ok so its that cuzz before i log my sorc ãnd i try the quest some1 come to me and asked if i already did the quest cuzz that person tried and failed...
so that is the reason... hummm hummm

that sucks a little in some how cuzz imagine if a person who is doing the quest ..crash and don't come back again or the computer blows or his ISP goes down or something worst happens... and another person is goona make the quest and get that part how that person knows the question???
some1 that already did the quest or its familiar with the quest have to tell him :?
right ? :roll:

anyway its good quest indeed and be more cool if the people who already done the quest don't how its made =)
*Google is our Friend !!!

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

The first time any player talks to one of the familiars, they should get the riddle spoken to them. That's the way the script works.
------------
DM Fang
Server Op, NS 3.5 North
Developer, NS 3.5

DM Fortune_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Fortune_ns3 »

Just a thought.. (don't know how it works but..) if the area were to reset on player exit and door to tower locked if another person already in there.. then only one may pass at a time and all the familars are bound to tell you the question the next time anyone talks to them?

(not trying to tell anyone how to make it work, only an opinion on how I believe it might work..) Then again if its player dependant it should have given him the question no matter who else would have spoken to it?

I just don't know :? Does any of this make any sense? Was it worth reading? :oops: I do tend to babble at times.

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

i have to agree with u but hey nothing is perfect :wink:

anyway fang great quest :D

i hope u add more like this one in the future :oops:
*Google is our Friend !!!

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”