Couple problems I've noticed

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
thechamber_ns3
Noob

Couple problems I've noticed

Post by thechamber_ns3 »

I've noticed a few "problems" lately that i just wanted to stop by and discuss.

1) the new ranged token from the ranger shack in the cross roads seems kinda buggy. It appears that the new bonus to AB does NOT stack with any other AB buffs .... i tried it with bard song/bless/aid (all of wich should have added another +7 to AB but apparently didn't.

2) while not realted to the new patch i found this subject to be equally frustrating. The Arachnid Queen in the Arachnid lair doesn't seem to want to spawn anywhere down there. I've gone thru the entirety of the lair about a dozen times now with a few different characters with different skill sets to no avail.

3) Anyone else been haveing problems with their Vitas loosing charges or saying they are not charged when they should be? This has happened to myself and a few people now that i know of. One instance my vita should have been fully charged and it said it wasn't (i know because i had charged it the day before and hadn't played at all before i died) This is also getting kinda frustrating (and ultimately expensive :cry: )

Help?

thx again.
ttfn
Scott.
"...and these children
that you spit upon
as they try to change their worlds
are immune to your consultations
they're quite aware
of what they are going through ..."

-David Bowie

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

1. Ranged Training Focus works best for "pure" ranged class toons. The best bonus will be seen with a level 40 pure class such as a Ranger. It is meant to give an increasing bonus to players that choose not to multiclass.

2. The Arachnid Lair is a very, very old area that neither Pros nor I have had a look at. I'd be happy to take a look, but if you've noticed, there have been higher priority areas to redo and revamp over the past 9 months.

3. I'll check the Vitas.

xanderman_AZ_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by xanderman_AZ_ns3 »

I have noticed a problem as well:

1) The shack on the top of the hill for the Falme quest does not always drop the backroom key

2) Were the CR's in mithril minds decreased on purpose?

Xanderman GoN

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

I'll check the Mithril Mines DCs.

thechamber_ns3
Noob

Post by thechamber_ns3 »

i think u may have misinterpreted me Fang ... i love what u have done with the ranged focuses ... but i didn't think the token was supposed to void all other AB buffs from other sources when its active.... at least thats what i have noticed with it.

an yea i understand u got a lot goin on in other areas ... was only the arachnid queen that i was concerned about, she doesn't seem to wanna spawn. She drops an item that i often use on my characters :wink:

ttfn
Scott.
"...and these children
that you spit upon
as they try to change their worlds
are immune to your consultations
they're quite aware
of what they are going through ..."

-David Bowie

DM Sun Tzu_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Sun Tzu_ns3 »

The Arachnid queen has been a rare spawn for a long time. I use that area for lvling and collecting heals all the time (since I never see anyone there :) ) and see the queen less than 1 out of 10 runs.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence.."

kingubu_ns3
Noob

Post by kingubu_ns3 »

My 30th Bard uses the Ranged Training Focus and I noticed the AB bonus was not reflected on the Character Sheet but was in the actual combat rolls.

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

I've had a look at the Arachnid Lair and I'll do something to make the spawns a more regular occurrence in the next update. Which will be within the next few weeks.

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

Some folks have noticed that the CRs of the Mithril Mines NPCs dropped with the last mod update. That error has been rectified, and will be fixed with the next mod update (due in the next few days! :D )

xanderman_AZ_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by xanderman_AZ_ns3 »

thanks a bunch Fang

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”