Mithril Quest

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Anonymous_ns3

Mithril Quest

Post by Anonymous_ns3 »

Did the Divining MIrror part of the Mithril Armor quest and can confirm that you still need to spek to Hignar before going there otherwise the script is not activated... if this is not already on a list to look at can it please be added for future consideration? Thanks in advance!!!

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

There is no need to look at this. This quest works fine.

Gtu_ns3
Noob

Post by Gtu_ns3 »

Don't mean to flog a dead horse or anything, but I spoke to Hignar and then ran to this place and then there was a reset before I completed the required conversation... so I missed out on the mirror and had to run back to speak to Hignar and back here again... spoke to some other people and they agree this is very frustrating (when they forget to speak to Hignar first or something like a reset or server crash occurs). Is this really the intended behaviour? If it is too much effort to fix that is an acceptable response, but I'm not convinced that it works fine :shock:

DM Sun Tzu_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Sun Tzu_ns3 »

This quest has had that requirement since NS3 at least. In the 4+ years I've been playing NS and 10-12 suits of mithral I have gotten, it has been that way.

So yes, I would say it is not broken.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence.."

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

indeed not broken but could use a upgrade gear ... i think but with the nwn coming..well save the work for nwn2 :P

hey i would like to be your beta tester for neversummer nwn2 module if u need =)
*Google is our Friend !!!

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”