Naugrim

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Naugrim

Post by Forge_ns3 »

I have searched high and low for Naugrim in Buc's den and haven't been able to find him. Last time I looked was AM of 3/30.

Can someone comment on what is required to find this guy? IE - Do I need to take a highly skilled rogue along with me to look or can a moderately skilled rogue find him?
-Forge [TC]

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

Moderately skilled Rogue.

And a hint: He's a dwarf. He likes to drink.

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Re: Naugrim

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Forge wrote:I have searched high and low for Naugrim in Buc's den and haven't been able to find him. Last time I looked was AM of 3/30.

Can someone comment on what is required to find this guy? IE - Do I need to take a highly skilled rogue along with me to look or can a moderately skilled rogue find him?

Al least you have a chance, I am still waiting for the update :cry:

Do you have to be a rogue, or just have rogue skills?

It is not a class only quest, is it?
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

Shoulda mentioned that I was on MidWest.. anyone know if it has received the update yet or not?
-Forge [TC]

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Dr_Fangorn wrote:Moderately skilled Rogue.

And a hint: He's a dwarf. He likes to drink.

Hmm, A Dwarf, who likes to drink. That's original :wink: :P 8)
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

We're still putting in some fixes. Mod update should be here by the weekend for all servers.

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Dr_Fangorn wrote:We're still putting in some fixes. Mod update should be here by the weekend for all servers.

Bah, get me all excited to play and now I have to wait. :evil:

What will I do in the mean time, hmm, I guess there is always the forums :P

Just kidding, no worries, but I did get giddy when I read the update descritptor :oops: :lol: 8)

duodave_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by duodave_ns3 »

Concerning the Dragonstone... I have heard that the reward for this quest comes in the form of any of several different weapons one can choose from. I was wondering if handaxe is one of them?
deja
co-founder of the bloody axes of neversummer

Lorkar_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Lorkar_ns3 »

Yes the handaxe is among one of the weapons. I got one 2 days ago.
Never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups.

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

As I said in the tweaks and updates, this is a melee weapon oriented quest for dragon slaying. Melee. ;)

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Dr_Fangorn wrote:As I said in the tweaks and updates, this is a melee weapon oriented quest for dragon slaying. Melee. ;)

But I noticed no Guantlets :cry:

Yes, shifters have enough going for them, so no biggie, they just use the kama, but there are a few fist-a-cuff "melee" monks who miss out. Just an observation.

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

On the plus side, L A D Y R E A P E R really likes the extra damage on the Scythe versus a finesse weapon. Dexer's, eat your heart out :P :wink: 8)

occidam_ns3
Noob

Post by occidam_ns3 »

WOndering if this quest has been updated in Midwest. Tried it today, and I believe I have all the items needed for it, but Naugrim kept telling me that I didn't have all items.

Any news would be great.

Thanks,

O

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

I have completed the quest on MidWest.
-Forge [TC]

Charon_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Charon_ns3 »

What you need and what he tells you doesn't exactly match up the first and second times you talk to him...just a heads up...

Send me a PM with what you have or tell me in-game and I'll help you out.
Charon * [TC]
Charon * (MW)
-D- Charon *

(formerly) Midwest

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”