Bioware Game Patches

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
duodave_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Bioware Game Patches

Post by duodave_ns3 »

I notice that according to http://nwn.bioware.com/support/winclient_beta.html Bioware has a beta of a 1.67 available, which leads me to believe that sometime soon an actual 1.67 will be released.

This seems like more than a minor patch, it adds a lot of content that apparently appears in "Swords of the Coast". I was wondering if any of these new things, such as sunken treasure chests, might make their way into Neversummer?

-dave
deja
co-founder of the bloody axes of neversummer

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

They might. :)

DrakhanValane_ns3
Arrogant Snob

Post by DrakhanValane_ns3 »

I don't see any reason for underwater content to be in NS3.5! I mean with Sunken . . . er, what was I saying?
"Some people might say love merely has a learning disorder, but no. Love is just stupid. After all, millions of angst-ridden teen poems can't possibly be wrong." -- R.K.Milholland

All Hail the Mighty Pettsson!

"So cheap and juicy!"

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

Exactly. ;) We'll see what can be done when the patch goes "official."

Moonstone Mischief_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Moonstone Mischief_ns3 »

The patch is suppose to be coming 'official' in a short time... I was on my friends server and he has a post saying that it is coming soon and that he will be updating.

Also, We are making script for 41-60 lvls... Hoping it would work :)
Guild Master of <LoD>

MadBovine_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by MadBovine_ns3 »

You'll have to have something like leto for that as you will need to have an external program edit the character file while the character is not online. :p
Sexy Bovine, Nimble Bovine, Unstable Bovine, Ouch Bovine, Master Bovine, .:Bovine:. ... Ok almost any char name with Bovine in it is me.

Moonstone Mischief_ns3
Wiki Editor

Post by Moonstone Mischief_ns3 »

It is not under Leto, Aventia does not do that... It goes up past 100 lvls, its a script and we are getting it for my friends server
Guild Master of <LoD>

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”