AA death arrow

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Nefzen_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

AA death arrow

Post by Nefzen_ns3 »

There was some talk a while back about making this ability worth something. Has anything been done on it?

Thanks,
Nef
Just about all of my toons are named * Nefzen.

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

LOL...

yes, they renamed the feat to "Acquire Pershing Arrows" and it works quite well now. :shock:

Nefzen_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Nefzen_ns3 »

are there better ways to get pershing arrows? last time i tried i spent about 1.5 mil and ended up with 50 or 100...
Just about all of my toons are named * Nefzen.

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

AFAIK, that is the only way to get them. They are a rare drop... but it seems like you might have had some bad luck too.

I'm not sure.. maybe one of our resident archers can comment on how many they can usually get for 1mil.

jabae_ns3
Looking for group

Post by jabae_ns3 »

Usually I spend about 2 mil and get 100 pershing arrows. But the enchanted ranger arrows are cool too so i don't really mind. The pershings are fun, but not a priority for me. Personally, I prefer the ERA's more then the Triton arrows. :)
~ Jabae ~
Co-Founder
Bloody Axes of Neversummer

DM Xero_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Xero_ns3 »

They're really more of a novelty / occational use item. If you were able to get stacks of them reliably, then there wouldn't be any point building anything other than an AA.
If I can tranq out just one freak on stilts, I know I've done my job. - Chief Wiggum

DM Wraith_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Wraith_ns3 »

Getting Pershings is really like playing the slots.
Went once with 6 Million and got 300
Went once with 3 Million and got 300

Does make things interesting for the archer class , cash runs will use up a fair bit of their time on the server lol
DM Wraith

disastro_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by disastro_ns3 »

yeah you can't really get enough of them for regular use in pve, but man are they good when a boss run goes south ("omg black phoenix popped before we killed white!!"; "Starfall Leader room respawned!!") and it's worth any money to be the hero.

if you factor in the amount of time it takes to farm cash for em they come into perspective (1 hr of HoD farm time => kill a boss in 1/4 the time.)

DM Fire_ns3
Site Admin

Post by DM Fire_ns3 »

I use death arrow on occasion and find it effective alot more than I originally thought it would be. Try it out, you may be surprised.
DM Fire

I am Lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I happen to return while I am gone, please ask me to wait.

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”