Troll cave in Giant Mountain North Slope broken or inactive?

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
brash99_ns3
Noob

Troll cave in Giant Mountain North Slope broken or inactive?

Post by brash99_ns3 »

There is a hard-to-spot cave on North Slope off the main road, with many trolls outside. It has a blue zone wall suggesting a transition inside the cave, but doesn't let me enter nor give any reason why, I am not sure if I do not yet meet some requirement (I am level 29) or if it is simply a non-functioning transition (and not meant to be used at this time..)

Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

Blue transition indictates that there is something there and perhaps its not firing correctly. Wll check it out. What server is this on?

brash99_ns3
Noob

Post by brash99_ns3 »

Pros wrote:Blue transition indictates that there is something there and perhaps its not firing correctly. Wll check it out. What server is this on?

East server.

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

it doesn't seem to be avialable on West either. I told Ice about it a week or two ago but I haven't been back to check it out and see if it is fixed
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Dr_Fangorn_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Dr_Fangorn_ns3 »

I just checked the Giant Mountain: North Slope map on East, and the two cave transitions on that map are linking correctly with the Troll Pits. Is the area transition you're talking about on the North Slope map or the Troll Pits map?

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Im on West, when I get a chance I'll run back out there and see. I haven't played since before you guys changed the area in that part of the mod, so I ran across it by accident. I'll see if I can find it again.
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

Hmm, I was just bored yesterday and decided to go to north mountain and see if I could find that area. I found it, or what I recall being it, and it seems to work fine now. Must be like the random drop system for Starfall gauntlets, only drops when you are not wanting them :P

See to be fine now, at least on West.

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”