Nature's Skin

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Pros_ns3
Site Admin

Post by Pros_ns3 »

I'll tweak when I can. Its difficult to get it right the first time everytime and at the same time keep them in between EC and non-EC gear. I will take reasonable suggestions.
Last edited by Pros on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hiro_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

WE LOVE YA PROS!

Post by hiro_ns3 »

Guys,Pros has ALWAYS been the best....

IF you would start with a PM to him, instead of series of [censored]/Whine/Complain dancesteps.....you just might find he

1) replies to all of us as soon as he can...The guy has to work and live in RL like all of us (well almost all....)

2) really cares and gets on it if it's a genuine issue

and finally

3) i get better results and more timely responses here on NS than i do from ANY of the services i PAY for, i.e. cable, cellphone, house maintanence, or utilites..

so hey...lets give the guy a break....he is making new gear and new areas for a FREE game....try getting something u dont like changed in EQ (giggle, snort, choke)...that takes a monthly feeding of hard earned cash...

FREE GAME....FREE SUPPORT...FREE BOARDS

gods u ppl whine a lot

and if i hurt your feelings -

im on midwest as

repairman jack
moon anything
hiro protagonist

DM ex Machina_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM ex Machina_ns3 »

amen, hiro.

Bob_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Bob_ns3 »

Bug threads exist as much for other players as for the devs.

Unless, of course, you prefer seeing the same questions asked and answered ad nauseum over the shout channel.
The Brotherhood of Bob

WHO IS POINTY HAT?

Pointy hat make fire.
Pointy hat make fire boom.

TIP! Is pointy hat your friend? No?
Kill him first.

wise2727_ns3
Looking for group

Post by wise2727_ns3 »

well said hiro; couldn't have put it better myself!

Rocco_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Rocco_ns3 »

I never really paid much attention to this thread, cause I couldn't get in the area you were talking about. However, now that I can, has the armor been upgraded?

Now, before Hiro ramapages some more, I am fine with the other armor I have and the build is insane, so no worries, just wondering. I am happy to offer suggestion on a new armor if you would like, of course, I don't know if I have the old armor or the new armor. 8)

Before I get bashed, not all my suggestions revolve around massive increases in triton damage :P

Also, since you asked, the test was hard in the fact that I died twice from massive damage and had to respawn and port back. Might be interesting if the cacti sang and gave a clue to a riddle or something. Each would be named and you had to pick the right one, failure resulting in death. Of course, that is more effort for the DEVs and more for the player, so a slightly better armor would be nice in such a case.

Also, that stag with the shop, inside right by the cactus, is he suposed to have nothing in his store?
"You there, fetch me that jewel from that gem encrusted skull," - Robillard to his half-ogre henchman
"Duh, okay," - last words of Grogg, Son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-Liches skull.

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”