Devastating Crit

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Pros
Spamalot

Devastating Crit

Post by Pros »

NS3.5 used to be geared towards group fighting specifically on the EC run. Raid groups are smaller so I thought I try turning on the devastating crit feat (25 str needed) and see how it works. So far its not breaking the bank.
Pros
Gzemnid - God of Trickery
Pelor - God of Sun, the shining one

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Re: Devastating Crit

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

hmmmm, interesting.

May cause some toon variety - dex fighters are very common, str fairly rare.
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

I think that's because of the self-conceal/epic dodge infatuation (wasting 5 epic feats for the same thing a couple different spells give you), but there's not much incentive to have decent str either.

I forget if when you come to your senses and turn it off again if they'll keep it or the character just won't be able to log in. G1 fights are going to be very very short again... :)
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

DM Sun Tzu
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Sun Tzu »

Of course the other question is how many people actually read the forums - I wonder when someone will notice this change?
DM Sun Tzu

"to subjugate the enemy's army without doing battle is the highest of excellence."

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

could be the new tank fighter for boss fights....might be able to cheese out some new gear lokey. :lol:
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”