East Vault Wipe - new content that would be nice?

Information about fixes, tweaks and updates to NS3.5.
Dr_Fangorn
Developer

East Vault Wipe - new content that would be nice?

Post by Dr_Fangorn »

I had a chance to run around with some folks and play from scratch - what a change! I have made some balancing changes and tweaks to the noobie areas that should make it a bit easier to get going (Sewers, Goblins, Tul'Gik's), and have changed around some of the longstanding orc and goblin shaman nuke-kills on noobs.

I'm willing to provide some new content to make Avendell a level 5-10 levelling area, as well as add a level 6-12ish elven forest area to the Old Trade Route. Any suggestions regarding low level gear rewards that would work well in either level for general lowbie or class specific gear rewards would be welcome.
----------
DM Fang
Co-Lead, NS 5
Developer, NS 3.5
Server Op, NS 3.5 North

Billiard
Newbie Helper

Re: East Vault Wipe - new content that would be nice?

Post by Billiard »

I think some low level rings/ammy would be nice. Also maybe some mage gear in the elf area since as you noticed there is not a lot to be had early on.

Dr_Fangorn
Developer

Re: East Vault Wipe - new content that would be nice?

Post by Dr_Fangorn »

Bill,

Already implementing. Check out Tul'Gik, the King of Bones, and the Rock Peak Mausoleum's Zombie boss for a new array of low level gear. I'll be working on the Bandit Camp's boss next, as well as making some changes to Evenshire and Avendell for some low level questing.
----------
DM Fang
Co-Lead, NS 5
Developer, NS 3.5
Server Op, NS 3.5 North

Return to “Tweaks and mod updates”