Reminants of the Shadow Legion

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS5 characters. In-character only!
ashsagoon
Wheres the donation box?

Reminants of the Shadow Legion

Post by ashsagoon »

// Clutched in the skeleton's bony fingers is a torn but legible scroll..

My Dearest Eyomir,

I have found it! I can't believe it after all this time but this must be it! The inscriptions say so! It was buried beneath the mountain but I found a way in, an old secret passage it seems. I am in awe, the ruins of the once powerful Shadow Legion. I believe I have found the main chamber, a gigantic cavern deep in the heart of the mountain. It is now in ruins and half collapsed. Several buildings are still partially intact. The rest have been melted into rubble, scorched by the breath of mighty dragons. It must have been an epic battle at the end, for bones lie everywhere surrounded by rusted weapons and armor. It seems they died where they stood and no one ever disturbed them again. I believe I have also found the ancient temple of Lolth. Oddly it seems to be completely intact and there is a feeling, a coldness in my bones, a dreadful feeling, when I approach it. So far I haven't found any treasure but tomorrow I will search the temple and there I hope to find something worthy of you, of your hand in marriage. I will return with a fortune and your father will no longer be able to keep us apart. I will write you again soon my sweet..

Your faithful servant,
Tagiat

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Re: Reminants of the Shadow Legion

Post by Flailer »

Yeah, not bad - that's the right kind of idea.

But, you don't know what happened to Mendozuran in *your* future yet.

Meaning, don't have the stories be about NS4's future, but on NS4 written from a historical perspective.
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

ashsagoon
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ashsagoon »

Oh I was writing about Menzo in NS4 right now lol. They reset the relics and I happened to run down there and thought wow, no one even plays here anymore, it's just dead. Anyway I'll try to come up with some other stuff.

John
Pk Bait

Post by John »

Flailer wrote:Yeah, not bad - that's the right kind of idea.

But, you don't know what happened to Mendozuran in *your* future yet.

Meaning, don't have the stories be about NS4's future, but on NS4 written from a historical perspective.
i like both of your ideas, well thought out gentlemen

Return to “The Bearded Bard III”