G'day ALL!

Talk about Neversummer 5 with your fellow players.
allaKAZAAM
Noob

G'day ALL!

Post by allaKAZAAM »

Hello all...I am back and see I can play on the NWN2!
Unfortunately, even though I have followed the procedure to go through "World Gate". I always end up with an error message!
Here it is:
couldn't find reading from web: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Now, I am using the WG Client. When I open the "New" it asks for the:
• Persistant World
• Label
• NWN Installation (I know the location of this)
• NWN User Data (I know the location of this)
• Transfer Mode (Which one, I am trying to use the "HTTP" choice)
• Worldgate Host

Since following the example in the Documentation section under the PWC and HAK Files thread. There is not enough info there to fill out ALL the fields and so I am guessing at what the various blanks need.
Please...PLEASE someone can you help me?!!!!!? If possible list (using my example and fill in with another color) the procedure and the proper info...would be greatly appreciated!
This way I know what is needed in the right fields, other than the NWN Installation/User Data fields.
Thanks again...look forward to joining the Neversummer NWN2 server!

allaKAZAAM

cely
PKer

Re: G'day ALL!

Post by cely »

Hello allaKAZAAM,

Unfortunately Neversummer 5 is still in development. So you will not be able to play on it. However, Neversummer 4 just received a HUGE content update, so you're welcome to play there. It's still listed under the PW Action section of the in-game gamespy browser, or you can connect directly to it at ns4.servegame.com.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Return to “NS5 General Discussion”