fairness and balance

Buff it? Nerf it? Make your suggestions here.
Fury

fairness and balance

Post by Fury »

It would only seem fair, particularly in light of the Herculean effort that DD and the original team put in to making the sever balanced.
That another week of double xp for those unable to take opportunity of the first opportunity because they never knew of the server upgrade/change.
The way it is… screams of blatant favoritism….

Hell…. there were level 30s looking for groups the first day we were on.... how fair is that? :cry:

Bargeld
Site Admin

Re: fairness and balance

Post by Bargeld »

Not necessarily a yeah or neigh, but those same players had been on for weeks with original toons helping to find bugs, bad transitions, test server load, etc. Then their vaults of 6 weeks worth of work were wiped.

The xp bonus was mainly to say thank you to them and to allow them to recapture some of the play and toon growth that had been expended and wiped out.

It was an emotional rollercoaster for many players during that time.

Fury

Post by Fury »

I hear ya... just sayin... Fury would have loved to help testing had we known about it... :D

_Guile

Post by _Guile »

Try starting a low level dwarven toon and going to the dwarven area, make sure it's a monk with 8 strength & no weapon finesse either... (You'll quickly see "The Issues")

Garn

Post by Garn »

Fury wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:57 am I hear ya... just sayin... Fury would have loved to help testing had we known about it... :D
i told a whole EPW about it during the beta, maybe during 2 EPWs