Bug Reports for the Game Server/Module
frogofpeace

RK Jobs

Post by frogofpeace »

Typo in Sgt. Golar's dialogue - he says "steal" should be "steel"

frogofpeace

Re: RK Jobs

Post by frogofpeace »

Stalwart job - Level 6 - Kord says to go to Ash Mountains to kill drow, but they're actually in Deep Woods and Redhorn (where the journal entry says to go).

Side note: I guess the most direct route is through Ash Mountains, but dadgum that's a far piece.

Celorn

Post by Celorn »

I have noticed a few more grammar and spelling errors in a few quest dialogues, but at least the RK jobs seem to be fixed a bit better; except that when you switch jobs, you lose the first job's token. BUt when you complete the second one you can get it back by switching back to the first, and you have both in the end.

as for RK quests, you can kill certain Drow in several areas, and there is an underground path (towards SL) with some of them only a gnomes throw from RK city gates. But I usually smack down the ones in deep woods and redhorn.

Thoth

Post by Thoth »

Were you able to Master the Stalwart job and receive +1 CON? I received the Stalwart Slammer but not the CON. The job doesn't say Mastered. It said from memory Level 8 with 4335 job points next level 5000 which was strange.

Easiest way to kill Drow i found was to go Under The Barn, to Sshansyr. I killed the 3 drow there which included a named NPC worth a heap of XP but has crippling strike. Killed them 3 times over (using server reset) then traveled through underdark three maps (west then south) to Redhorn pass and killed the rest.