Joining the guilds

General Discussion for the General Population
Vegitto24

Joining the guilds

Post by Vegitto24 »

Hi, all. I have returned after more than 10 years later. I don't think all of my friends are here anymore. I was once a member of the CLAD for NC.

I would like to join the guild once again also planning on joining the Fist of North.

Are you guys still accepting new members? I miss the days when we played as a team to fight enemies and monsters together. Thank you.

frogofpeace

Re: Joining the guilds

Post by frogofpeace »

Glory is wrangling folks for CLAD, and I think she is on tonight, maybe send her a tell. FoN would be happy to have you, but you can only be in one, at least for now (server rule). If you do rejoin CLAD, we'll still fight evil together (at least until FoN cleanse Daeron of all the apostates.) (Did I say that part out loud?)

Vegitto24

Post by Vegitto24 »

Hi!!! Refresh my memory. I know I have to contact one of the guild members but I think the name of my toon should indicate CLAD. So how do I get that? Do I create a character with CLAD attached to it or can you guys change the name after I join the guild. I am excited to join and fight evil and monsters once again.

frogofpeace

Post by frogofpeace »

You have to start out with the tag in the name. Check with a guild member to see if there's a specific format.