Regarding PvP

General Discussion for the General Population
Midian

Regarding PvP

Post by Midian »

I've yet to encounter any other factions as I've yet to leave the forest, but I was curious about how one can tell what faction another player belongs to.

I was also curious if you can customize the way your armor/weapons look.

All in all, having a lot of fun so far. The module is very well done.

Bargeld
Site Admin

Re: Regarding PvP

Post by Bargeld »

Your own faction and allied faction (AO/RK, NC/TC, MA/SL) are always friendly blue. The other 4 factions are always red. (by default)

Yes, you can customize armor by individual parts (14 or something parts including left/right sides), helms, weapon effect graphics, custom naming on any item, wing choices, tail choices.
All through the prizeroom. A trip to the prizeroom is earned/granted through a DM as part of an event or possibly a reward.

Midian

Post by Midian »

Very cool, thank you! Hopefully by the time I come across someone who isn't in my alliance I won't be a one-shot kill :P

..and good to know. I'm not too worried about aesthetics. I think it's kind of neat to be able to see the actual gear your opponent is using.

frogofpeace

Post by frogofpeace »

You can sometimes tell what gear an opponent has, but the appearance can be changed through the prize room, including, iirc, weapon effects. So what looks like a pierce shield may be something else ...