Questing

General Discussion for the General Population
Baelran

Questing

Post by Baelran »

Hello all I’m Baelran, very new to the server but have been on for a past few days. Having fun. My question is outside of the faction quest(jobs) does the persistent world have other quest for the factions. Or even the main city. I haven’t made it that far yet trying to make the perfect non multi classes barbarian. Really enjoy that I don’t have to min max multi class on server with the buffs to certain classes.Great server by the way!!

Bargeld
Site Admin

Re: Questing

Post by Bargeld »

As you have probably found, each faction has its own set of job quests, providing bonuses when you complete them. These are the only quests available.

Once you have reached max lvl 40, typically people will strive for gear/book hunting, crafting, and/or relic pvp. Most players also strive to have many characters in their server vault, from dedicated crafters to dedicated farmers and dedicated PvP'ers, often times in multiple factions as well. The amount and balance of builds available is usually the main motivation for ongoing play. As a player, commanding an army, you have many more options and your gameplay and knowledge expands exponentially as you build your vault of available characters.

For the pure classes, don't forget to check into the Purist's Guild in the back of Avendell city to follow the path of the purist and receive those class bonuses! You are able to follow that path at level 21.

Thanks and welcome!

Blystos Re

Re: Questing

Post by Blystos Re »

Welcome welcome!

I know that back in the old times we had periodic events where enemy forces would besiege specific areas, and villainous NPCs would require factions banding together to defeat them. I'd expect as the server gains momentum that we'll see more of that in the future (not that I'm in any capacity to make promises here, just guessing).

Getting together with a group and going through some of the special zones, like Giant Mountain or Sunken Isle can be challenging, and a lot of fun. Each one has one to several mini-bosses, and occasionally they drop specific high-powered equipment. PvP can occasionally break out in those zones, which can add a little excitement to the areas.

At higher levels, you'll probably come across planar nexus portals, which will take you to a number of high-level zones with their own epic-level bosses. Many of these portals are located at the end of some of the mid-level zones, reachable after you defeat the mini-boss.

And, as Bargeld mentioned, there's always relic wars to give you a more savvy target for that rage. ;)