crafters?

General Discussion for the General Population
Fury

crafters?

Post by Fury »

how crafting gonna work? asking for Mord......

Bargeld
Site Admin

Re: crafters?

Post by Bargeld »

Same way, no changes, no discussion of changes.

Most of the 1.69 players have crafters started. It's the shortcut to decent gear when the mules start empty.

Fury

Post by Fury »

i was meaning like guild crafters that any body can use and level..... seems we are single accounts now...

Bargeld
Site Admin

Post by Bargeld »

Ah yeah. Someone needs to just buy an extra cd key and share it within your group of people.

Use the .bat batch scripts I posted about to make it easy to swap cd keys. It makes it completely seamless, super easy once setup.

Edit: it appears i did the instructions on discord. Will make a forum post for it soon.

Fury

Post by Fury »

kk thanks... we're on it

Bargeld
Site Admin

Post by Bargeld »

Bargeld wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:51 pm Ah yeah. Someone needs to just buy an extra cd key and share it within your group of people.

Use the .bat batch scripts I posted about to make it easy to swap cd keys. It makes it completely seamless, super easy once setup.

Edit: it appears i did the instructions on discord. Will make a forum post for it soon.
Forum Post Completed!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29

Lokey

Post by Lokey »

Crafting is open for discussion. Fewer reqs seemed to be popular, there were some other ideas.

Midian

Post by Midian »

You can only take one crafting Profession, correct? I'm playing a Ranger/Harper so I'm going to be fletching for the master artisan rank. Pretty excited, to be honest.